Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
I want to see this LiveScope thing in action!

No you dont. Once you see it you will want one. I had a friend pull up on a place I was catching some on the other day with one. He says there are 5 on that point just right of where I was getting a few bites. He catches 2 on his first 2 casts to the point and says they are gone now. I never got another bite.

That’s a fact. I wanted to see a video of somebody fishing a “post” dock for crappie with one. I posted a request for that sort of video on a crappie forum I’m on. A guy from Huntsville invited me to go with him one day to check it out in person. We ended up in a stump bed. Every time he told me which direction and how far away to cast, I either caught or missed a fish. It was incredible. My son told my wife he was going to sell one of his kidneys so we could buy one. LOL We didn’t have to resort to that but it was nice to have a back up plan if needed.

I installed the 93SV tonight. I’m not impressed with the feel of the unit at all. Feels like cheap plastic. The gimbal is made from plastic. I just don’t see it being as durable as a ‘bird. Ben one thing I did read is DO NOT use the quick disconnect faceplate to remove the head. I will just unscrew mine from the gimbal and disconnect the two plugs.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14