Originally Posted by Cynical
I have 1400 acres in south/southwest Lowndes County that has not been turkey hunted in the 2 prior seasons (I know, because none of us turkey hunts). There was only one turkey hunter for the prior 4 years before that.

Not timber company land. Very few planted pines, several large hardwood bottoms, with the remainder mixed pine & hardwood, small overgrown fields. Plenty of water sources.

This would be exclusive turkey rights, you and your group only. None of the deer hunters would be allowed turkey rights.

$3/acre.

I had several PM's about this, and I gave those who pm'd a number where they were in line. However, I dropped the ball and never circled back with anyone to show the property. This being the last weekend of deer season (for me at least), it would be a great time to show anyone who wanted to look at the property for turkey rights. I will separately PM those who previously were interested and still have priority. And $3/acre isn't set in stone, come take a look at it and we can go from there with a reasonable offer if it isn't already locked up.