I know on our lease in north eastern fayette co just outside of carbon hill we have 1700 acres and we arent aloud to shoot any does with a rifle or any does what so ever in a green field and bucks if harvested must be mounted and we haven't seen hardly any deer this year we have planted some of this best looking fields I have ever seen our ph is right and we planted good stuff although this is just our first year on this lease we have been running trail cams since last febuary and have noticed that we have a very balanced buck to doe ratio and this is the fewest fawns I have ever seen anywhere if we had 100 pics of does we might have 10 that had fawns this summer. Everyone around is shooting the woods up every weekend. we also have a bad coyote problem and everytime we see deer tracks in the road the coyotes are trailimg them I shot 3 coyotes one am hunt they where trailing a doe. Also we have some very great quality bucks on our place several that would be a deer of a lifetime in this state. But I think all the shooting is idiots around us who just shoot what ever moves it takes about 4 days of hard hunting just to see deer on our place and we arent greenfield shooting house sitters either we hunt hard and arent affraid of a long walk. I think there should be a limit to the amount of does harvested in certain areas of the state.

There is no such thing as a Bad day in the woods or on the Water!