Originally Posted by tfd1224
Originally Posted by NonTypical

Originally Posted by tfd1224
They know where they can shove that crap. I get it though. I’d like to kill every bass in Alabama so those scum suckers can go outta state and quit running 70 mph through a school of stripers I’m fishing just to go lose 50 bucks on some bulldoodoo rookie ass club tournament where they might profit 20 bucks if they win. To hell with them.

Wow really? Hope no one ever disagrees with you.

Don’t act like tournament bass fishermen arent the rudest and most obnoxious user group on the whole lake. They act like they own the place because they have $50 to get out there and win. Piss on all of em. Worst part is, you can’t even be on logan Martin or lay lake when there isn’t a bass tournament going on. There is 1 if not 2 tournaments going on every day of the week, if that ain’t bad enough, they have night tournaments too. You can’t get away from them and they have not the slightest bit of respect for anyone on the lake. Now they want stripers and hybrids out of westpoint? Screw em, i hope they take up knitting or softball.

Our boat always yields to recreational fishermen. That's how we got our start so we respect it. As for the $50, the entry fees are normally $100-$200 and the winning with all the boat bonuses etc are $10,000 - $20,000 on most all the tournaments I fish.