Originally Posted by Swampdrummin
Originally Posted by Shotts

Further I wouldn’t be quoting information from the local news and defending it without reading the damn study my self. The oral presentation plainly states 5kg repeatedly. I assume they were delivering an “acute” injection trying to obtain maximum effect. My comparison is based off of the data not a damn news article where some “journalist” sensationalized misstated or straight out lied about the results.

As for the full results being published they never are only a subset of researcher drawn conclusions. These same researchers depend on the next study to fund them and their next crop of grad students and post docs so they have a vested interest in perpetuating the research ask me how I know.

You read a POWER POINT, dear lord. Now, you say you listened to the presentation which you clearly didn't. It's ok. I went and did the legwork for you.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/spor...erns-human-susceptibility-cwd/430046001/

Here's a newspaper that links to the actual presentation, given by the actual researcher who says they fed them, and I'm quoting here:

"Muscle tissue, animals received 5 kilograms of muscle, the macques, over a period of two years, roughly 200g, eaten once a month".

That translates to a 7.05479 ounce steak, once a month, for two years gave the maques CWD.

Now, maybe they made it all up. I guess that's possible. Now that you mention it, that little old researcher lady looks the type. She probably doesn't even need those glasses. That's totally a fake swedish accent too.

Yet again quote a third party news agency instead of reading it your self you are a genius! Requoting a newspaper instead of the actual work is not leg work. It’s ok I recently watched one of your class of geniuses quote a simulation output as data. Quoting a newspaper that references another news article must make it true i mean it’s the news lord knows CNN never embellishes one quoting the other just makes it a circular reference.

As for the lead researcher falsifying it either her briefing to a peer reviewed conference is wrong or the newspaper journalist isn’t wrong I know which my money is on. When I get to the office Monday I will ask for myself.

Life is difficult
Science prevails over bulldoodoo and superstition every time