Originally Posted by kodiak06
Originally Posted by HoofNSpur
Funny that people on here think the shut down should last longer. Theres folks that have missed 3 pay checks.

There are times in life when you have to sacrifice for the better good. These folks will survive. We finally have a President that is standing up to these democraps. We Must Stand with our President.

I didn't say it was all Trump, its both sides so, don't try to twist my point... It can get twisted anyway ya like but, to think peoples lives won't suffer is dreaming. Not all creditors are going to be gracious to the people that can't afford to pay bills and eat so, wanting it to last longer is pure STUPID. they need to lock themselves in a room and not come out until there's a solution.
On a side note, i did kill a beaver, been after him for a week

Not twisting your point. Wanting the shutdown isn't pure Stupid. Giving in again to these democraps is pure STUPID.
I understand people are suffering and as Leroy has said, this to will pass. What I am thankful for is we finally have a President that has a backbone and is standing up to this Swamp. Unfortunate that in the meantime people are having to suffer to Change course.