centralala, I've studied CWD since 1980, read everything there was to read on it starting back then. The "official line" has changed a lot since then to lie their way out of admitting that Colorado set the stage for the transmission of scrappy to deer at the Foothills Wildlife Research Station in 1965 er so. Beth Williams was one of the original research assistants involved in the studies. She said, in her early writings that deer were placed in pens that had held scrappy infected sheep. She had no reason to lie. Co now denies that it happened. Williams went on to earn he Doctorate and discovered that the "strange illness" that befell the deer in the pens was a TSE disease(scrappie). Williams said in one of her later papers that "she feared that they(the researchers at FT Collins) had set the stage for a new disease in deer. She was at the time the worlds leading researcher on CWD.

Anyone who studied CWDs origins and spread can come to only one conclusion....that CWD had its birth at FT Collins Co in 1965-67. Researchers in the early 80s backtraced every infected deer in the US and Canada directly or indirectly back to Ft Collins. The researchers at Ft Collins had released deer back into the wild just north of Ft Collins. Take a look at any current map of CWD outbreaks and notice the red hot zone just north of Ft Collins.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one