Alright!.......Had a call come in that sounds like we may have something just right for Shelby Lou to run. Hunter said that he shot one around 3:45 this evening from 360 yards away. He feels like he definitely hit the deer and saw some blood coming out of the deer but it looked like the hit was a little high. Went in to try and find it and is pretty sure he jumped him as he was approaching the area. He went ahead and just backed out and then got called into work. The hunter then said that we would plan to meet at 8:00….he was gonna go look first at daylight and If he found it he would just call me and let me know. I explained that I couldn’t do that because I may get more calls tonight that I don’t want to turn down if he’s gonna end up calling it off. We've either got to for sure book it or not…..He said “Book it!” grin

You can’t ever say for sure how these situations are gonna play out but if the hunter is correct about what he saw and heard then I think this is gonna hopefully be a good one for us to get on. We’ll see how it plays out.

To be continued………

Last edited by CNC; 01/16/19 07:53 PM.

We dont rent pigs