Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
Originally Posted by AlabamaHuntress
Well are we going to build a wall around our coastlines and skies because most terrorists and drugs are flown into the US.... This wall is pure ignorance and an illusion of false security. It will not keep us any safer. What it will do is wreak havoc on the local wildlife and the people who privately own the land they want to build the wall on, forcing the locals from their homes. It seems like so much more harm will be done than good and I dont know about y'all but I for one dont want to be trapped inside a wall with the crooked American government or all the evil Americans which greatly out number the crime rate of all the illegals or terrorists combined.... This shutdown is a sign of a weak President who is throwing a hissy fit to get his way after he lied to the American people promising he could make Mexico pay for it. There are federal workers with families not getting a paycheck and their contracts state they can't obtain secondary jobs. He doesn't really care about American people...

You need to stick to cooking wild game because you are showing your ignorance when it comes to protecting a sovereign country. And I’ll never be trapped in my country from a tyrannical government, or thugs, gang bangers, racist fascist groups and drug cartels. I’ll fight to my death to keep it free from all enemies foreign and domestic. I took that oath years ago.

Amen Leroy.

A text book example of why women should have never been given the right to vote.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter