Here is what I have got out of the last couple pages.... So if you are seeing 20-30 deer per sit then they need to be shot. Why? Obviously the land can carry that many otherwise they would not be there.

Just because they are "there" that means they need to be shot. That's not a management plan either! That sounds like someone that wants to shoot something to me and has ZERO to do with "management". That's a complete joke.

If you are seeing 20-30 does and few bucks someone is shooting the small bucks. That's the truth of the matter. So - You should shoot a bunch of does? Is that so the person will have less small bucks to kill the next season I guess?

Is that management? NOPE. That is dumb as hail is what that is. You are totally screwing up the natural balance. If you took all the guns away there would be a good buck/doe ratio and the numbers of deer present would directly refect the land's carrying capacity. Nobody would have to "manage" a thing. Mother Nature will do it for you. But we like to hunt so here we are on the internet.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.