I can get behind some of this. But some of y’all have prime hunting land and can hunt any day of the season you please...

I use to hunt a very nice place and could grow some giants with the right group of people.. but a lot of folks are weekend warriors, and have to work a 5-6 day a week job and aren’t gonna pay 2000$ a year to not pull the trigger for years... Sure everyone wants to kill a giant but when your time is limited and you don’t have exceptional hunting property like others, it’s hard to get behind only killing 5yo bucks...

I now hunt 3200 acres close to home, you may sit 5-6 sits before you even see a deer, that’s not because people kill a lot of deer either. It’s because there’s just not many deer in this area, and it’s hard hunting. We Decided to only take 10 does for the entire lease, first come first serve basis, and a 6pt min restriction... If you only hunt the green fields, you more than likely ain’t gonna see any deer for many and many sits. A 150+” deer is killed on the land probably once every 5 years and that’s great but with high members and low deer density, the younger bucks are just getting killed, because people want meat and aren’t gonna wait on something that just ain’t gonna happen on this land

But I think it all has to do with the potential of the property. Some hold great potential and others not so much