Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by marshmud991
I really don't think it's anybody else's business where I or anyone else has permission to hunt. And if someone asks where I hunt you will more than likely be told somewhere not even close to where I do hunt. Simply because it's not your business. And if someone accuses me of trespassing or poaching they better have some solid evidence and have all your ducks in a row before you make the accusation. And just because you had incidents in the past doesn't make everyone a poacher. If it's that much of a burden maybe you should find another place to hunt. Some of you guys just crack me up.

No it dont make you a poacher but just in case you may be poaching hopefully these posts keep you from getting in trouble. Dang nice of Johnal3 to private message rather than simply call the law imo

Thanks Ben. I’m done. Not gonna beat a dead horse. Everybody has their uninformed opinion and I’m not going to draw a map on here of where this deer is, where the OP lives, or where I have permission to be. Without that info, nobody understands. But by god, they know what they are talking about, and what they say goes! rolleyes

Originally Posted by BPS
This is Aldeer! The place people come to vent their frustrations and completely change their stance a few minutes later... grin