Originally Posted By: 2Dogs
Thanks sloughfoot, I was getting lonely out on that limb.

I am glad you two posted your observations. I didn't ask for only those who agree with me to reply. laugh

For the two of you, I'll ask this. Is your hunting land secured in such a manner that you have the control over the majority of the killing? Like, is your land surrounded by or joining property that is managed with limited does killed, or joining land that isn't hunted much, join a large river, or is the land around you pressured like it is for most of us?

I've spent 95% of my time in hardwoods setting up close to the thick nasty with a bow in my hand. I don't hunt spots when I know the wind won't try to cooperate. I guess my point is, this ain't my first rodeo. I've successfully hunted a long time. I'm not seeing deer and I'm hunting where they feed in heavy acorn years. Granted there are more places for them to feed but if I ain't seeing them and my camera ain't catching them, then I've gotta wonder if there is many of them.....left.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14