I've got a friend that should have a jam up litter around 1st week of January that'll be born. Now with that said there might be a pet prospect or 2 but i would be very suprised if that's the case. The sire and dam are some serious titled ipo working dogs. I know both dogs personally(sire is in springville and he bred his bitch(in Talladega) to him and both are the real deal. My newest 10mth old female out of the sire but different bitch ain't no joke and not for just anybody. She's constant work 24/7 and no off switch,ball drive that's dangerous but that has let me do some serious nose imprinting on her and her grip(full,hard and calm and pushes in to the decoy) like my male at only 52lb. My male that's 15mth old that came from this breeder(Talledega) but from a different pairing all together is a very and i mean very real dog and not for just any handler either. We've got a bond like no tomorrow and in all honesty he needs to be on the street and not on the sport field as he is pushy and wants to bite and needs no stimulation what so ever but clear headed like nothing I've ever seen. Everday he test me and i still have to roll him all the time as he always wants to work and that's were he test me when I'm kenneling him to getvanother dog out to train.Needless to say he's got all the rank you'd want and not just anyone can handle him or catch him on the sleeve( been doing resistance grip strengthening with him and he literally can get thru a hidden sleeve). Ball and hunt drive for days. Let me know and I'll send you his info. Real good people and really knows the breed and won'tt place certain dogs with just anyone. But i do know he also does some nice pet breedings also. He's all about the health and breed standard.

Last edited by furnfeather; 12/27/18 10:53 PM.

“Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability “—RLS