Between me and my buddy we have seen 6 deer (all does) on our 63 acres. It's our first season there but thinkin back I have 6 different bucks on cam and 4-6 does... Hard to b sure on the does . As of today I have no new pics since Jan 6th 4 pics of does one pic of a spike... This is at my lease in titus

I have about 50 acres I hunt in Nectar Al. So far there since last weekend I have pics of a min of 6 bucks and have multiple pics with atleast 4 does in one pic.... I have not had a chance to study all the pics yet to even try n guess buck to does ratio but I would say its close to 2 does to a buck ... But that info is from only one cam in one part of the property ....

I also hunt a wma near autaugaville . I have not hunted it a lot but I have seen 10 deer one was a spike ...

But I do think there needs to b a study on what the actual deer population is and what the buck to doe ratio ... And from that they need to determine how many bucks or does need to be harvested based off the heard of that area .

Playin string music
Hoyt Vector 32
Get Serious Get Hoyt

Alto, la migra means Stop, immigration in Spanish slang. They'll scatter like skittles dropped on a concrete floor. -Furflyin