Originally Posted by BayedUp
Originally Posted by Dquailhunter
Yes. They run the same blocks 4-5 times a week

Good so now in order to get up with the dog owner all you have to do is catch the dog. He isn’t going to leave that collar in the woods. Don’t remove any collars but catch the dog and the owner will come to you so you can talk about the situation. If it continues to happen after that catch the dog and turn them over to the game warden. If that doesn’t work you either have to find a different lease that isn’t around dog hunting clubs or put a whooping on the ole boy. I suggest that if it gets to that point just find a new place because they may not lock them up for trespassing but they will lock you up for assault or murder and in today’s world either is just as likely to happen over something as stupid as hunting.

All that has happened caught the dogs showed GW. Handed the dogs back to the owner. Numerous conversations.
And theres the problem. Your telling me i need to find a different place to hunt because they dont have enough respect to keep them off the land I OWN. I dont lease. But that goes back to the mentality of the dog hunters that think they should be able to go wherever they want to. You just proved it by telling me to move