1. A "security force" would need some more explanation. I agree. Never disagreed about that.

2. SwampHunter said this: "And it's going to get UGLY if the state really tries to carry it out."

That's not an invitation for potted meat and a Coke. If it's not at the worst a suggestion for a revolution then I don't know what it is.

I never said that no one doesn't have a right to know. Nor did I say it's something folks should just roll over and take. Nor did I say I didn't care - so don't assume about that. You're smarter than that, I know, and I know you and others care a lot about all this.

Asking questions is great. Even suing if you believe that's the right course of action is fine. Hell, marching on Montgomery and at the CAB meeting in January and whatever might be needed. I ask questions and want to know more, too. Just because I'm not pounding a fire-spouting pitchfork into an internet forum doesn't mean I'm not asking folks things.

But it's not like this initial protocol hasn't been done in other states and is still being done. And it will be done in Kentucky and Georgia and the Carolinas and any other state where CWD is found there.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020