Never mind...

Good idea

Originally Posted by Hogwild
Originally Posted by therealhojo
Originally Posted by NightHunter
Never mind...

Good idea

Yep.....not even worth it.

I have to tell you those quotes are offensive to be honest. I OWN land, my neighbors OWN their land. It is OUR land and we have a RIGHT to know what happens on it.

Im also a dam tax payer and WE pay for this. Hate to clue you all in but WE have a RIGHT to know, and to ask freaking questions to clarify things that concern us.

You people act like we must just blindly follow the Government plan and ask no questions. Kind of like Obamacare right?....and how is that working for yall??

I spoke to 2 of my neighbors last night about this after seeing this response plan. They had the same questions I did. We manage around 5000 acres in our co-op. We have a very low deer density, however it is the best it has ever been as far as numbers. 15 years ago you'd be lucky to SEE a deer in North Alabama.

We fully cooperate with Al. Fish and Game department. I just spoke to the local warden a couple days ago about a problem I saw with night hunters spotlighting a local piece of property.

It will take co operation from landowners JUST LIKE US to address any CWD. But after seeing the plan and then some of the responses here we all had the same thought last night. Dont report any dang deer you find dead. If you do the state might come in and kill them all.

So unless you clarify for the TAX PAYING PUBLIC and LANDOWNERS who actually funds people like Nighthunters JOB, then Id guess youll get very little co operation from people like me...who I guess ARE NOT allowed to question the State agency or what happens on our land. slap

Because I guess the Government is always right and we peons just need to sit down and shut the "F" up. loco

I mean the" kill all the doe thing" has worked out so well for us too right?

I guess the govt always knows what is best. And we tax paying, land owning concerned citizens dont even get to ask for some better understanding on what the GOVERNMENT ( State or Fed dont change a thing...it is still the Government) plan is, possibly on our PRIVATE PROPERTY, because I guess "its Not even worth it" to respond to tax paying land owners?

You guys need to step back and see how hypocritical that response is from a bunch of people who post non stop on here about FEDERAL over reach. I guess its OK if its state..especially if YOU work for the state.

Im sure all the federal employees feel the same way about their over reach too. Im pretty sure the Nazis "brown shirts" did too. I mean their actions were sanctioned by the Fuehrer himself! loco

I asked a simple freaking question or two about how it will work as a land owner with concerns.

Im sure if the Federal Government were doing something and it included "Security Teams" operating on YOUR private property you wouldnt have any questions?

So again...can someone explain just WTH these "security teams" are, and why we might be PAYING for them. I think we deserve some kind of dam answer other then "Never mind" or its " Not worth it" .

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 12/20/18 11:18 AM.