Originally Posted by Mully
CNC I gave your number to Pete Hall on Sunday morning to look for a bow shot buck from Saturday evening. He said he called and got no answer then I saw on facebook where he had spoken with AJ but never heard who he got to track it or if they found it. Hopefully you were able to get the track since it was close to home for you.

I was in a tree in Bullock Co hunting that morning when another tracker called me about it. I was texting him to let him know that I wouldn’t be able to make it out until the next morning and to see if AJ was available to cover it… when about that time I look up and a big group of deer starts filing through the swamp on me. I slung my phone in my back pack to get ready and in the chaos of it all I didn’t even notice that Pete was trying to text me too until the next day. Between the other tracker and the folks I was hunting with texting me it just got shuffled down the list on me. I had already texted and told the other tracker that if he didn’t get someone out there to let me know and I’d still try it the next morning but I never heard anything else about it. I hope they were able to find it. I hate I missed that one.

Last edited by CNC; 12/18/18 12:32 PM.

We dont rent pigs