Originally Posted by WallyGator0928
I watched a show one time that talked about the different ways deer blow..... they will blow twice if they've seen something but cant figure out what it is.... this ls like a locator blow to figure out where everybody is at..... if you blow back at them they will come back and settle down. If they blow 5 times then they either smell you or saw enough of you that they're spooked and they're telling everyone to get the heck out of dodge, you're busted.

I've put this to the test and amazingly enough it actually works about half the time, solely with does. About 2 weeks ago I jumped a harem of does and they blew twice and bounced about 20 yards away and looked back towards me to figure out WTH was going on. I blew twice and even stomped my foot a little bit to imitate another deer. Shortly after they flicked their tails and walked right back. I was standing in the middle of a road and they had ran up a hill and couldn't see me through thick timber. As soon as they showed back up in the road and saw me standing there they turned inside out and ran two counties away but it's pretty cool to communicate with them for a short period of time anyways.

You must have read Whild Bills Guide on How Not spook deer.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Bluetick serpentines around green fields and rock spit a lease