I love hunting arrowheads more than anything I do. I love finding the small bird points as they are my favorites. Back in the days of plowing, my aunt had one of the best Paleo sites in North Alabama on her property. Daddy would go see her a couple of times a month and I would walk to the bottom field to look for arrowheads. I found a lot of very desireables points in today's market. Been offered good money for a lot of the points I have also, but they are locked in a safe, only to be handed down to my kids.

I found my first perfect fluted Clovis in 1983 in Colbert County. I had two men with me as witnesses when I found it. I have been offered good money for it several times, and turned down a Browning BAR for it the year I found it. I now have three Clovis points that are perfect that I picked up while hunting them in a plowed field. I have several Daltons, and two Cumberlands that also came from the Bottom Field. This field is in pines now and I have thought about buying it, clearing it, and plowing it just to get the points there.

I have a lot of bone tools, awls, etc I have found on a creek bottom. I have found half of a fish hook, but have never found a full one. Found beads, everything you can think of over the years including a cannonball that Skinny helped identify for me. I love hunting these and always pause to think about the individual who made it years ago and how they lived.

I can't stand a thief.