Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by MANGLER
Fur if you can find one in the hills of North Perry County I'll pay you. Tennessee Valley is rich. Like I said you have to look where they are not where you think they might be because it's woods.

Prolly the finest cache of artifacts in the Southeast is under Lake Guntersville along the original river channel .

I know some mussel divers that brought out substantial hauls of artifacts. Some of their finds are of the chart incredible. And of course it was illegal to bring that stuff up to the surface and haul it home but that's what they did and I understand the mindset to do so.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member