I don't know how you guys who spend any time outdoors, haven't found an arrowhead. I've found quite a few of them and I've never walked a plowed field looking for them. I found one at a skeet and trap range, laying right on the edge of a trail from one stand to another. I also found one right on the edge of a wash in the middle of a pig trail road at Skyline management area about 15 years ago. There's no telling how many times both of those had been stepped on or over since winding back up on the surface of the ground.

All you gotta do is keep an eye out for a non natural shaped rock while walking. I don't mill around, they just pop out to my eye. I wasn't looking for arrowheads either time mentioned above. I was just walking. The one at the skeet range I was walking with a group of 3 other guys..

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14