Originally Posted by jbatey1
I undoubtedly wanted Tua to win. No different than the Barners hoping they win the Heisman or a National Championship every 57 years.

I remember when Bama won the national championship in 92 and all the barners that I knew said “when y’all start winning Heisman trophies get back to me.” Well then came along the 09 season and not only did a Bama player win the Heisman but they won another national championship. And barn fans are like awwwwww chit! Then next year the barn won the bidding contest on one of the greatest players of our time and he also helped them win their first outright national championship in school history. Well then in 2011 Bama wins another national championship. Then repeats in 12. Barners are really pissed off at this point.

But the 2013 season brings them another transfer quarterback and has them playing for the national championship again. But lose the game but love the Gus bus and feeling really good about the future. Then Bama wins another national championship in 15 plus another Heisman winner. their fourth in six years. Plus plays for another one the following season but loses it in the last seconds of the game. You can hear the happy and the awwwwww chit coming from the barners once again.

Then the following season Bama wins another national championship. No big deal. They either play for it or win it says the college football fans across the country. But this time it was different because a second string freshman came in and won the game. Barners are like no way this could be the third Heisman trophy winner at Bama in eight years.

September rolls in and yes Bama has another Heisman trophy candidate and he plays quarterback. Plus by the end of the month it is obvious they are on their way to win or play for another national championship. Then after last night the barners are releived that Tua didn’t win because in their pea brain it was a win for the barner nation. Plus if they lose in the playoffs it’s another win. Or if they win the OU game maybe they will lose the NC game. It’s what they live for now that reality has set in.

See it just keeps getting worse and worse for barner nation. They are stuck with a coach they can’t afford to get rid of while across the state big brother is either winning or playing for national championship. And possibly another Heisman trophy winner.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!