When I got my first Helix I mounted it at the console and would just turn it around when I was up front fishing. I use that heading line a lot while crappie fishing. I never had any problems with it while I was pulling jigs because I always run around 1 mph or so. I started spider rigging about late May and the first time I went I thought my 'Bird had messed up. Spider rigging I move about .3 mph and the boat icon would never show up on the screen, only the circle, with no heading line. I had this high dollar unit on the boat and it was no longer any help to me while spider rigging. That's when I did some research and put the GPS puck with heading sensor on the boat. Only thing I don't like about it is that it can only be hooked to one unit. Or at least I think that's correct. I have it hooked to the unit I have on my bow now.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14