Back when I was playing baseball at UAH 2 of my best pals were big hunters like me, 1 from Mississippi and the other from TN, they wanted to introduce me to some early goose season. I had never been duck nor goose hunting so I was pretty pumped about learning a new way of hunting. We get out for that morning and lay a few geese down, so we have the bright idea we wanted to stop in at Wendy's on University Drive in Huntsville to get some lunch before heading back to their house. We are sitting in the drive thru when I hear some ruckus in the bed of the truck, and when I turn around I start laughing and said oh sh*t guys we have a situation on our hands, one of the geese was standing up perched on the tailgate. My Mississippi buddy jumps out of the truck, grabs his mojo stick and as the door shuts the goose jumps to the ground starts his run before flight, obviously injured the goose couldn't get up and my ol Mississippi buddy (OUR 5hole hitter and LF'r) in full sprinter shuffles his feet and connects with the goose's head with the mojo stick, the goose's head went flying and the customers all had that shock of what just happened look. Some laughed, some applauded, and others were in disgusted; we were asked to leave and we did so but that story still gets brought up often. Still couldn't figure out what happened or how that goose pulled possum on us but it did.

Last edited by DaffyDucksWorstNightmare; 12/07/18 09:42 AM.