Never saw a conclusive, definitive report or info about what he did or didn't do. Lot of rumors and reports but no one, to my knowledge, saying "This is how is it is now."

Not that what was reported probably isn't true. Someone with knowledge leaked all that, either the agent or a Trustee member. But no one I've seen has given any firm statement. President Leath is an idiot, the Board clearly has some divisions or issues, and the AD is a figurehead.

The AU braintrust is hoping all this blows over and goes away. School is done on the 14th for the break and then it'll be basketball season. Auburn officials are great at screwing up, looking stupid and then waiting for it to blow over. They did the same with the softball scandal.

By January or February, any news media asking about it will be met with silence again or "That's in the past, we're moving forward. Why do you have to be negative?"

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020