Originally Posted by Cactus_buck
Originally Posted by DEADorALIVE
The one I have, I bought from a man in Ft. Walton. I’ll be adding several more in a couple months, and those will likely come from fastgrowingtrees.com . If you’re ever close to Enterprise or Ino, I can put you on a man who has a thousand trees with fruit currently in its prime. He’s where I got fruit from after ‘Huntress’s horse ate all the fruit on my tree!

I would like to know. I live in Dothan and want some trees.

Not sure if he sells trees, I KNOW he sells fruit. Look for trees at Lowes and/or Home Depot when they get fruit trees in. Fastgrowingtrees.com is also a good place.

If you're familiar with Ino, turn off of 134 in the sharp curve at the church, go about 300 yds, and you'll see Earl's grove on your right. Coming from Dothan, you'd leave E-prise going to ConAgra, or whatever the chicken plant is called, these days. Go past the the chicken plant to the stop sign. Straight to the next stop sign. Straight towards hwy 134. You'll see Earl's grove about 300 yds before you get to 134. He also has a lot of satsuma trees, so if you like citrus, be sure to pick up some of that, too! I gave $1.25/lb, but being a little later in the season, the price might drop some.

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.