Originally Posted by bigt
Originally Posted by Mbrock
It’s not what people are accustomed to here bigt. Gonna take a long long time before anything changes.

I guess so. It just gets old hearing all the conspiracy theories and other reasons for people not to comply. Hopefully as newer hunters get involved in the sport it will get easier. I never could understand the problem with giving the people responsible for managing the State’s natural resources all the information they could use to better manage that resource. That would be like joining a hunting club and telling the club leadership that you will not be complying with their policy of pulling jawbones, recording weights of kills and turning in observation sheets at the end of the season.....

It gets old hearing chuckle act like he's God's gift to conservation, while insulting half the hunters, and all the landowners, in the state. The best thing he could do, to promote GC, is leave.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.