Originally Posted by centralala
Originally Posted by Southwood7

Originally Posted by BhamFred
would of been easier if ol Chuck hadn't insulted half the hunters in the state.

I agree. Most of us have good relationships and interactions with game wardens and state biologists. If somebody that was more representative of the common man had presented game check in a different way, folks may have jumped on board. I’ll never forget that condescending email he sent me when I inquired about the CAB taking daya away from turkey season.

There is a division. There will never be everyone on board with any proposal but the division now is larger, unfortunate, and probably can't be overcome with the current situation. Seems with any law, rule, regulation, or whatever you want to call it that certain things have to be considered when drawing up the proposal. 1) What to do it everything goes right. 2). Backup plan in case things to astray. 3). Can the proposal be enforced. With GC it seems nothing but total success was considered.

Yep, Sykes is an out of touch, inept leader and the bad thing is we as a collective group of hunters can't really do a whole lot to get rid of him. I wont do a damn thing to support him and his agenda. I appreciate Matt and Nighthunter at least having the balls to face the fire here on aldeer and give us some insight as to where these decisions are coming from.