Hello my name is Daryl Nitzschke, I want to let everyone know my name. I am not trying to hide who I am. I want to reply to what Billy wrote. I was also on this hunt that everone is talking about at Tatum Creek Hunting Camp. What 10 pointbucks and bigbuck 69 is saying is true. We never seen Matt unless he was their to collect money. We seen William every night because he was the cook. I know what everone is talking about that is why they call it hunting you are not always going to kill a deer, but you should see more deer or lets say bigger deer than the deer we saw. I saw 14 deer on this hunt and out of the 14 their were 8 bucks but no shooter bucks. The biggest one was a 6 point. Even if I had saw a buck that was as wide as his ears I was worried about shooting it because it being 14 7/8" wide and it costing me 750.00 more dollars. That don't make a fun hunt! I understand what they are trying to do but they are going about it in the wrong way. They need to high fence the place they call the Farm and really manage it, put guides with ever hunter that go an sit with the hunter and say you can shoot that deer or you can't. That way they are managed in the right way. Now Tatum also has other land that they lease, they should use this other land for people that come in that don't want a guide with them. Let them shoot 8 points and up and don't charge them if it is a 14 7/8" eight point. I sure people would be fine with paying more for the guided hunts but if they didn't they could hunt the other lease land they have. At least they know up front what the cost would be. I would have to say this wasn't a good hunt because of what all went on. I personally would not go back unless alot of changes were made. They even changed while we were their on the web site the size of deer that could be shot now it is 16" wide or a 125" deer. We were thier looking for 15" wide deer and did not see any out of six hunters that hunted for 3 days. Again my name is Daryl so outback you don't need use your moderator access to find out who I am and post it.