I was outside about 10am and looked across the field and seen a huge bodied buck with a doe, I don't know what the rack size is. But he a very large bodied buck. It is right at 580 yards to where they were and they walked right in front of my climber; i have a good wind to hunt out of it today. I don't know what kind of tree my climber is in but it very loud to climb. Only tree that is straight for a climber and I have a good view from it. Sitting on the ground is not an option because of the way the terraces run in the field and I would not be able to see good. I know they did not go up the water way to the west and cross the field. They bed in a patch of woods that is very thick. Beings they are probably bedding in this thick patch of woods, because they always do. I am afraid if I climb the tree I will spook them. I have took pics and filmed three different mature 10-12 points from on top of the grain bins here at the house from Oct 28th to Nov 1st and a bunch of smaller bucks with does. I bow hunted out of this climber Nov 2nd and 3rd, those were the only two days I had a good wind to hunt out of it. Would you take a chance hunting it this afternoon from 2pm until dark or would you hunt a different farm ? I have another farm to hunt with a good wind also.

In the pic below, yellow is the water way, red circle with x is where my climber is. Standing beans and crp behind me are private property.

[Linked Image]

View from tree, 180 yards to wood line.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pic from Nov 3rd on the way to hunt out of the climber and two does standing in front of my climber, yellow line behind the doe on right side is the tree my climber is in. Pic was taken from about 200 yards.

[Linked Image]

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.