Originally Posted by JUGHEAD
Originally Posted by Cove
Originally Posted by JUGHEAD
Originally Posted by jlbuc10
Me too! And I’m betting he does cause I think he would’ve killed Cove if he didn’t. Things got a little tense there at the end. rofl
I ain't gonna lie...Dave is an amazing turkey hunter and caller (and Chubbs too for that matter). I also ain't gonna lie that I would have done whipped his little arse by now though. laugh

Why's that? If thats the way it came across I've done a terrible job of telling this leg of the story? slap

I'm working on the last day of Spring 2018 at the moment. Hopefully I can have it to you guys tomorrow!
I'm just playing brother. I just love the intensity of you two and your taking shots at each other during the high intensity moments of the hunt! Real stuff...been there and done that and it has always ended like it does for you guys....all is well and sometimes we get to celebrate over a dead turkey together knowing we have made a memory we won't soon forget!

And don't listen to Ben! He is just a goober that often chooses fishing over turkey hunting. He is just blessed one of us from the Beards and Spurs forum ain't whipped HIS arse on sheer principle. laugh

I used to love turkey hunting and still do but I dont have birds like we used to and spring fishing has the potential to bring in $17,000 most saturdays in April especially