Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The stuff I happened upon makes them throw caution to the wind. Even more so than a piece of tail.

I always hesitate to post secrets or techniques because so many hunters can’t master the most important technique or “being still”.

So, you don't want your sons or grandsons to master the most important technique of hunting??? If they use your potion, they won't have to sit still since caution has been thrown into the wind.

You are right, hunters are always looking for that magic potion, that one thing that will increase their odds, give them an edge, whether it is the best equipment or that magic spot. It happens in hunting, fishing, baseball, golf or in almost any hobby. Where is the shortcut??? You've discovered that irresistible aroma that causes a buck to throw caution to the wind, never fails, and brings then in like mad, even better than a live doe in heat, which no doubt would be worth millions of dollars, and you are so noble that you want people to be better hunters so you will keep it to yourself. Please excuse my skepticism and sarcasm. Also, your name now makes sense to me...just sayin.