Originally Posted by jawbone
After reading this thread I'm just thankful I never had to do a death notification at some of the Aldeer houses that are for shooting the cops if you know you didn't do anything wrong. BTY current part time Dallas Co. Deputy, William D. (The original Whild Bill) Hamner still serves with half of one lung missing and a mangled, crippled arm. This was from an incident early in his career when in Tampa when a person shot him with a shotgun through a door because Bill was there to talk to him about a civil matter. He lived through that, was put on disability by Tampa, returned home to family in Selma and was hired by Selma PD and was placed in the detective division where he served for 25 years. About 15 years ago he retired from that full time and went to work part time for the Dallas County S.O. If you get to know him, his family has a lot of fine land (1000+ acres) that they lease just a little ways outside of Selma

The point is, not are police are coming to your house to arrest you or take away your guns. At least see what they are there for before assuming the worst.

Of course I know even Aldeer with it's abundance of internet badasses would do this.

I don't think anyone here was advocating shooting cops if they show up at your door.

When things progress to the point that we have no rights,and cops do come to take away weapons for no reason other than a changed law,then it will be a different situation.