Originally Posted by Morris
Originally Posted by pickenstj
These things changed my life hunting and fishing in cold. Wore them today fishing a tournament. They are remarkable. Can't wear them unless its cold and then you can't walk around much; they will burn you up. Not sure why they are not available online at BPS.

What things?

Yes, please do tell......

For one it is different with everyone, skinny people, fat people, very fat people, metabolism, temperature preference, so there really is no one cure all solution or must have brand name clothes. (Except for Artic Shield boot covers which I swear by!). LOL

As for myself, I dress in three or four thin removable layers that are thicker the further outward they are worn. I also will walk to the location wearing as little clothing as I can stand to avoid overheating and sweating. If I anticipate being really cold, I will put a 'full body hot-hands' in my LF breast pocket, to warm my heart. Then, I will use the normal size 'hot-hands' one in each lower front pants pocket, right next to the Femur Artery that feeds blood to your feet. Then, I will use two more 'hot-hands' for my gloves and I might even use one in my gator neck. That's what works for me.....

Don't go looking for TROUBLE, it'll find you soon enough!

There are old, wise men and then there are just old fools. The sooner you learn this, the wiser you will be.