Originally Posted by chad1980
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by Out back
Originally Posted by gman
Ahhhh, but "if it gets to the right person" thing. That "right person" would probably have those shiney boots on.

Reminds me of a judge and a retired game warden in Lowndes County.

Winner. Always gonna find someone who will abuse their authority. When that someone comes after you, your life is phucked. Then you gotta decide if you're gonna bend over and take it like Chad1980 or stand in your front door and say hell naw.

First off I aint bending over and taking anything from anyone and that includes yourself. Facts are if this guy would have never picked up his gun, his ass would still be alive. If the cops would have never went there they would not have had to shoot the guy? Was he right, were the cops right, were the family member that turned him wrong? Was he really crazy? Were these vigilante cops? Was the guy a flipping dog molester? Were the cops dog molesters? No one knows, yet. If he would have been somewhat level-headed and assessed the situation he would be above ground right now. Will the cops go to jail for it, maybe. Will this guy down go down as some folk hero who did the right thing, maybe. or the reverse could happen. You dont know, and you certainly dont need to pretend like you know me and my values. I have said time and time again that I dont know who was right or who was in the wrong in the situation. I dont know you nor do i know what you stand for, I never thought after reading some of your comments in the past that you would be saying that cops were wrong before any kind of investigation is completed. So go on and continue your insinuations about how I am not American or whatever you want to say, you dont affect me either way my friend. I am not going to get shot over a crime that I did not commit if a group of sworn officers are asking me about it. There were other ways of dealing with this. So dont bend over and just take what the media is giving you. Everything is #fakenews right?

Let me summarize here you are ok surrendering your rights without due process as long as the paper work is in order?

That is exactly what you are saying, by extension you would be perfectly content going to jail without a trial if your ex mother in law said you sexually molested her dog even though you know you didn't and she is just saying so because she is mad at you for divorcing her little princess?

Maybe you need some insight from the founding fathers who had lived under those shinny boots you seem so happy to verbally lick here?
Ben Franklin "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Or maybe something a little more recent
“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.” Pat Miller

Last edited by Shotts; 11/09/18 05:55 PM.

Life is difficult
Science prevails over bulldoodoo and superstition every time