Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by chad1980
I didn't realize that so many people had a problem with LEO's on here. Anytime a LEO pops anyone else we all run to their defense, and want to wait for the facts to come out. Not in this case. Not sure why this is any different.

Not a problem with police in particular, but a problem with ANY government agency overreaching and abusing the authority granted to them by the people they serve. History has shown that the abuse will progress. Today, they knock down your front door and take your guns. Tomorrow, they knock down your back door because they don't like what you are reading and they confiscate books. And if you don't like it , too bad, we're the big bad government. Either comply or die.

If the cops are guilty of wrongfully shooting this guy they will be punished. Like any other case of cops killing anyone. Why is this case any different? Law is law, wrong or right. Facts are this, there are people out there that do not need guns, I think that has been proven. I do not have a clue how to stop this from happening, obviously this law that Florida has passed is going to have some issues. I am not near smart enough to figure that out, if it can even be figured out. For the mentally stable people out there, I want them to be able to get whatever weapon they want, without restrictions to protect themselves from all threats. Whenever someone starts talking about where to shoot someone with a vest on (not you) to kill, and how cops are all bad (not you), or talking nonsense comparing this event to the holocaust and nazis i have an issue with that. That is precisely the tactic used by liberals everyday. I have several friends that are LEO's and it burns my ass when BLM and Liberals play that game. I just never thought on Aldeer I would hear essentially the same rhetoric.