Originally Posted by chad1980
I didn't realize that so many people had a problem with LEO's on here. Anytime a LEO pops anyone else we all run to their defense, and want to wait for the facts to come out. Not in this case. Not sure why this is any different.

Because you obviously do not understand the clear difference that these LEO's, were violating the constitution and infringing on an individuals rights without due process. Granted they likely did not, take part in the passing of the unconstitutional law which they were assigned to enforce but this does not give them a free pass either. They are sworn to uphold the constitution in almost all public service positions and if they do not possess the mental ability to understand the impacts of this oath and reject orders which clearly violate those "unalienable Rights" then they have no business being in the role of a public servant.

This is a slippery slope and it is all of our faults for allowing those rights to be "infringed" in the first place. Further it is very difficult for the average person to fight these violations once they begin because lawyers are expensive and take time, and if you try to fight with violence you are generally/eventually gunned down with superior numbers and fire power.

When I was faced with this I conceded defeat, and fought a 45 day legal battle because I was unwilling to loose all I had worked for by taking the violent path. I regret to this day not making it painful financially for the county and everyone involved in retaliation once I had won.

I can assure each of you that it can happen in Alabama far easier than you might think as it did to me over stupid Facebook drama. All it takes is a small town DA and a family member with a personal relationship with that DA and its done. The fact that I worked for the Defense Industry, had been through more background checks and vetting than our Secretary of State, have never had more than a speeding ticket had no bearing and wont for you either if you ever find yourself in the same situation.

Your rights will be violated first and questions and due process later, if you can afford it.

Last edited by Shotts; 11/08/18 04:47 PM.

Life is difficult
Science prevails over bulldoodoo and superstition every time