My initial response would be NO WAY!!! But consider this, ND, Clemson and Michigan all win out. UGA gets beat by either AU or Georgia Tech, giving them 2 losses. Bama enters the SEC championship undefeated and somehow, UGA is able to pull the upset. The committee will likely not take a TWO LOSS SEC champion and suddenly Bama's one loss and No SEC championship is ringing in the commitee's ears. Or, Bama loses to AU and then UGA also drops a game along the way and defeats Bama in SEC. Each would have two losses and there is no way either would get in then.

Best case scenario for me is UGA wins out and beats Bama in SEC and they both go to playoffs again, just like last year. Ohio State beats Michigan and knocks them out and ND wins out as well as Clemson and will take a beat down from anyone else in the playoffs. Clemson seeded no. 1 will play Bama no. 4, and the winner plays UGA.

But I know all you Bammers are going no way, we will not lose. Well we have played Tua for one half and yes he beat us on a fluke busted coverage on the last play of overtime but he damn sure didn't dominate our defense. They can be beat, maybe not this year but stranger things have happened.

"Don't cling to Mistake, just because you spent a lot of time making it."