Glad it worked out and y'all found him! Talk about being in the right place at right time. I'm there picking up some stands I've got stored at this club and a member I've never met meets me in the yard with story of his son in law sticking this buck that morning and finding blood but unable to find him. He had called somebody over in Georgia but said I hold up, I have your man! Gave Harold a call and the rest is history! This thread is like the box of chocolates referenced in "Forest Gump." You never know what your gonna get! I love it!

And for the record Harold, he did say 6 inches of his arrow went into the deer. I was standing there when he was telling you about it on the phone. He was just so shook up I think he just made a mistake.

The crazy backside of the story is that my son was supposed to meet me at my house at 8am to drive down there and help me with the stands. We should have been down there around 9-930ish. He way overslept and we didn't make it this club until around 11 . Had we been on time, this scenario would have never happened! Great job Otis and Shelby!

Dr. B

AKA: “Dr. B”
Aldeer #121
8-3-2000
Proud alum of AUM, UAB, and UA
Member of Team 10 Point
2023-2024 ALdeer Deer Contest Winners

Glennis Jerome "Jerry" Harris
1938-2017
UGA Class of 1960
BS/MS Forestry
LTJG, USNR