Polaris is a good one,,,, long life to them if you keep your pool chemicals balanced,,,, too alkaline and it'll eat up the plastic and metal gears over time , their pretty easy to work on parts are available at your local pool suppliers or order online,,,, they'll have a leaf bag and a separate silt sock. the hose has a filter at the pool side where it hooks up ,, keep it clean too. The Polaris can work your pool over in a matter of hours. IF you keep your filter tank washed and rinsed enough the Polaris can help make your pool pristine as can be.. you might see a spec every now and then but I maintained my pool on a daily basis. If you let it go too long be prepared for it to take much longer to clean. They're awesome for getting the leaves out of the pool if you don't feel like scooping them up your self, but keep checking and emptying the bag .

My Polaris crawled the walls and the steps but I still had to brush them. They are worth the money definitely a good helper and can save you hours of back breaking pool maintenance. I had the 360.