Originally Posted by deerfeeder89
Originally Posted by Rmart30
Originally Posted by BradB
Thanks for all the info. I am still trying to figure out what I am gonna do. I had planned on upgrading to a newer tractor with a loader in a few years and am thinking maybe its time to bite the bullet. I have zero mechanical abilities, need a tractor I can depend on when I am up there and realistically would never put more than maybe a 100 hours a year on it, probably less.Beginning to think a new 5055 would look nice with the 6' JD rotary cutter I bought two weeks before my current tractor ceased to function.Based on the what I am seeing on line I can get what I want used for around $20,000 or just say to heck with it and drop a little over $30,000 new.With my luck if I bought used it would run a week and blow the heck up.

Under 20k and 4x4 with loader. https://bham.craigslist.org/grd/d/john-deerex4-loader/6724164678.html

Question is why the front tires were replaced that's original rears but fairly new fronts with only 910hrs. That also the advantage series tractors from john deere like the "e" series is now compared to the "m" series. I've got original tires on my 5320 4x4 which is going to be the same year range as that one and has 1090 hrs on it

My guess would be driving on pavement a lot. That will wear out front tires in a hurry.