As an Auburn fan, I can honestly say I don’t expect to beat Alabama or Georgia every year. I don’t expect to have a 10 win season every year or win the SEC every year. However, I do expect to see a team improve over the course of the season. I do expect to see the coaching staff giving the team a game plan that can win. I also expect the coaches to make changes when the situation calls for it. That’s not happening (and arguably hasn’t been happening for some time) with the guy in charge. At the game last weekend I saw a lot of players on the sideline with the “aw hell, here we go again” look on their face when Stidham threw a pick on a trick play, which there was no reason for them to even call said play. I haven’t liked our coach since we fired Tubs. The offensive game plan has been figured out and the coaches have no backup plan. The defense has gotten progressively worse as the season has gone on. It boils down to poor coaching. I fully expect us to go 5-7 at this point. The players have quit on this guy, and so have many of the fans. Time to part ways, even though it’s gonna hurt and cost a ton of money.