Originally Posted by Ben2
Didnt yall win yesterday stray?

Yes.

Somebody must have said something meaningful at halftime because the 2nd half was much better as far as execution on offense and defense, plus the stupid stuff seemed to dissipate. Ole Miss had blown 4th quarter leads to lose the game the past three years. Was nice to see the team rally and come from behind to win a road game.

I like Matt Luke. He's an Ole Miss guy in his core and that's good to have considering all the issues over the past few years. But I'm not happy about the defense...It's really bad. I'm not happy about the lack of poise and sportsmanship in multiple instances this season. The DC and Luke are responsible for that. 7 games into the season there shouldn't be one player to act like an idiot because they should know they will catch hell and be on the sidelines for a long time.

I have little complaint on the offense. Passing game is strong. There is actually a decent running game this season. Really good to have that again! Been a long time.

Glad they won in spite of themselves. I posted the original comment because I was fuming mad. Down by 2+ scores and our defense was acting without class.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams