Originally Posted by Honolua
Originally Posted by deerfeeder89
Originally Posted by Honolua
I'd be dang fired right up over that. Sounds a lot like the guy you spoke with is buddies with the one that took them.

Take a look at this... https://www.youtube.com/watch=tOPYzGLNTns

For some one that claims they aren't paid you sure are pushing this 200 dollar broom handle

Originally Posted by GKelly
if your in a club nobody should touch anything that aint theirs. its not anyones business about the camera but the owner. no one should screw with it whether its been there 4 weeks or 4 years if it aint theirs. Id be pissed guy that removed them probably has a good buck in the area and wanted to screw up your hunt.

This man is correct. Your club Pres. Knows who's got them night even been him. Either way he should have forked over some info. They've seen some good deer on your camera and have now deleted the cards and will probably hunt those spots this year. Start calling the other members and see what they say.

I haven't gotten and won't get a cent from them and if I did it wouldn't make a bit of difference. If I got paid by or got free bows from Hoyt or Mathews does it make my opinion of them less valid than the next guy? My experience so far is It's a good product, plain and simple. It ain't foolproof but It should help drastically reduce camera theft. I am pretty sure it would have saved me $518 last year alone.

The OP said the cameras were 8' off of the ground already. What difference is this product making in this circumstance? Not trying to be an ass, but I saw your other post about this product and I was not impressed.

GO NOLES!!