Originally Posted by Drake322

Ya know, it amazes me the number of dumb arses that own a boat. I was fishing on the edge of the river toward Minnesota Bend and here comes a fish/ski boat doing the normal "S" driving pulling a tube. Big kids on the tube too. Well, this intelligent individual decides to cut across the shallow flat at the old ferry and turn right headed toward the slough. I thought to myself, just stop fishing and get a beer, this is gonna be interesting. He made the turn and "wham" I thought the rear of the boat was gonna pass the front in the air he hit the roadbed so hard. I just sat there and watched for the next 10 minutes them getting out of the boat ad finally getting the boat pushed off the road bed. They came back out to the river edge, cranked up, and went on their merry way back into shallow water headed down river. It amazes me the level of education some people driving a boat have about where they are running.

"Well, it's water and a river so it's supposed to be deep enough for a boat!"

~ Mentality of a brazillion boat drivers

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020