Good Ol' Diane has also already started walking it all back a little bit too. After she puts it all out there and basically slanders the guy's reputation, I saw last night where she said in an interview, "I/we don't know if any of this is true or not". This comes just days after she and the Dems held a presser telling everyone that the woman is 100% credible and that Kavanaugh should not be confirmed based on these allegations. This was an orchestrated democratic hit job that they were expecting to be able to use to force Kavanaugh and Trump to withdraw the nomination. The anonymous thing didn't get the attention or credibility that they were expecting so they had to move to plan B and Ford had to come forward to put a face with the claim in order to get it the attention they wanted, which I am sure they felt would be enough at that point, along with the media's help, to force the issue. By setting a hearing and inviting Ford to testify "under oath", they called their bluff and now they are all backing up. That ugly Ford chick is not about to testify under oath. It's one thing for it to be a she said he said but it's a whole different deal when you are forced to testify under oath and can go to jail for perjury. Also, there was an article out last night that Ford's attorney on all this is a chair person on the board of directors on one of George Soro's organizations which tells me all I need to know about exactly where all this crap came from. That SOB should be declared an enemy of the state, all of his companies listed as terrorist organizations and considered a clear and present danger to the US and hunted down by our military with extreme prejudice.

Last edited by abolt300; 09/19/18 10:40 AM.