Kavanaugh ought to immediately file suit against her for defamation of character, slander and libel. I'm talking about bending her over and completely stump-breaking both her and her husband. Sue them for everything that they have and force them into bankruptcy. There are just too many inconsistencies. First 8 guys, then the Psych's notes that she told about it in 2012 say she said it was 4 guys, now it's just 2 and it was Kavanaugh that tried to rape her. Kavanaugh and his buddy, the one that she claims broke it all up, both claim it never happened. She cant remember the location of the party, who was there, how she got there, how many people were there etc. If something like that happened, most teenage girls would immediately tell their best friends or parents about it. Now if it comes out that it is true that Kavanaugh's mother ruled to foreclose on her parent's house.... well that just provides additional motive. Just another democrap lie. It worked so well against Roy Moore (notice you havent heard a peep from any of those accusers, they just took the money and disappeared), that it is the left's new "nuclear" option. They were hoping to catch/make Kavanaugh slip up in the hearings and when he didn't, when all else failed and they knew that the confirmation vote was coming, they pulled this one out of the bag to see if it will work a second time. I'm sure that Kavanaugh will have way more positive character witnesses show up in court than this chick.

In the event that Kavanaugh did try to do something with her in HS, he drops way down on my list. Have you seen her picture? She is one ugly ---ch. Even Perch and Outback would think twice about hitting it.