I've told this before but(t) it can stand retelling. The Lowes/HD thread remembered me.... grin

I hurt my back one morning, pretty bad doing anything. I needed some stuff from Lowes so off I go, Chihuahua named Little Bit in tow. I limp my jazz inside and pick up some screws, pay for them and five 80# bags of Sackrete, then pull down to the stacks of Sackrete right beside the contractor door. Here is where the wheels run off......

I stop right in front of the contractor door and am getting ready to get out. I hear some sort of loud yelling going on, unsure of its origin. I look out the passenger window and some 350+pound black female employee is yelling at me. I roll down the window and she is SCREAMING for me to move my truck. I look around and see no impending problem with where I am. She is walking towards me, finger wagging, and yelling "move that truck". She gets closer and louder...and all hell breaks loose. Little Bit has had the yelling she can stand and jumps up on the window sill and SCREAMS at her. She had a broken jaw and really couldn't bark properly. Old fat azz breaks and runs, screaming "he has a dog", and waddling her fat jazz down thru Lowes lumber aisles at warp speed.....out of sight finally.

I look around for the hidden cameras and TV folks, sure this is a put on. Nope, here come older and fatter sister yelling at me. She's easy 400 pounds and pissed. She yells at me again and I yell back 'Don't f*****g talk to me again. I yelled it sound enough for folks a mile away to hear. She mutters "Angry what man" and spins back inside.

I get out of the truck and ask a young Lowes employee to help me load the 80# bags of Sackrete. His reply is he's busy. My blood boils. I step over to the stack and start loading sacks on the tailgate. On sack # four the manager, a very tall black man sticks his head around the corner, focuses his look over my head and asks IF I had paid for those sacks? I yell, LOUDLY, "What part of don't F*****G talk to me do you not understand?" He goes back inside.

I finish loading , get in the truck and drive off. I laughed all the way home and fixed the Chihuahua a steak for supper.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one